This jean is made with Raw for the Planet Indigo, the world's first ever Cradle to Cradle Certified(TM) Gold denim fabric. With a high waist and cropped length, this seasonal version of the G-Star 3301 is big on versatility. Classic 5-pocket construction keeps things understated. While For the first time ever, we’ve created a Cradle to Cradle certified™ Gold denim beautifully aged denim gives them pre-loved feel. Dress them up or down for the season.
- High waist
- Fitted waistband
- Legs narrow down towards hems
- Cradle to Cradle certified™ Gold denim fabric
Kir Denim Organic
The 3301 High waist Boyfriend 7/8-Length Jeans is cut from Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Denim Fabric, a World’s 1st.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and environment
- 100% organic cotton
- 8 dip indigo
- 3x1 right hand twill construction with rich surface character. Mid weight 10.5 oz denim
Light Aged Small Destroy
Skillfully finished with authentic wear marks, sophisticated destroys and abrasions. Sustainably washed with 0 water waste and air dried to save 85% energy .