Our Geometric boards are designed to be used as platter boards or as large coasters to even out uneven surfaces. They can be used anywhere from balancing your Sunday morning coffee in bed to nestled in the grass beside your chair in summer.
· Each of our boards is cut from a larger walnut slab that has been air dried for a minimum of five years here in Marlborough, New Zealand. This process seasons the slab which allows the individual character and colour of each piece to be revealed.
· Our boards are hand cut, sanded and oiled to make them as unique as the tree they came from.
· With sustainability in mind, all our trees are sourced from Marlborough and for every tree milled one New Zealand native tree is planted.
· We use food grade finishing oil to give all our TKM Boards their gloss coat. This means that they are all safe to use as platters or cheese boards.
· When cleaning your board please keep in mind that it should not be submerged in water and is not dishwasher safe. It is much better to wipe your board down with a damp cloth rather than using too much soapy water.