- No kitchen should be without this manual food processor. It is the most essential of all knives used in the kitchen. Slicing, mincing, dicing of all kind of food. Perfectly balanced, an extension of your hand.
- Precision forged from a single blank of steel with bolster and full tang.
- Ergonomic handle design developed in consultation with professional chefs.
- Full bolster/finger guard for safety and protection.
- Caution: cook´s knives purposely have been ground extra thin for the ultimate cutting performance. Chopping through bones will damage the fine edge.
Since 1814 Wusthof has set the standard for designing and manufacturing precision-forged knives. Today the family business is in its seventh generation of ownership, under the management of Harald Wüsthof.
Wüsthof knives are manufactured by a skilled team of 300 dedicated workers in two state-of-the-art facilities in Solingen, Germany.
Production follows strict rules in order to achieve the finest quality, while at the same time remaining environmentally friendly.